Here is introducing myself “blog@riyad” as a new blogger with new ideas!
Xeon’s official blog is really a good place for the blogger’s who wants to share there ideas specially related to “e”!
I mean internet,information technology and so many more…
Now a days,we all have to create many types of account to log in in many site,and for this reason Individual’s user name & password is very much important thing to remember.In case of mailboxes or social communicating sites,we all have very important mails,important data and many more.So it is very important to create a strong password so that anyone can’t access our account and get all important information of us! So i like to give some tips to all so that we can make our account info’s safe & secure!
- First of all, we have to think a password that is easy to remember but strong to break by others.Cause if we just think only to make it strong and make it critical,then there is a chance to forget it!
- Password should contain more then 8 characters cause many sites requirement is this.
- Password should be a perfect combination of both letters and numbers cause it is difficult to guess by others.
- Password should not related to anyone’s personal matters! Cause it is easy to find the password by others who knows about u!
- Password can be related to old memories so u can remember it easily !
- Password should be a word which is structured backward.example,”hsedalgnab”(original word=bangladesh).
- Password should not match the user name or full copy of it.
- Password should not contain hyphen,full stop,comma,or any other punctuation marks.
- Password should not saved by the browser of a PC which is use by many users.
- Password should not be same of other accounts of a user who uses many account.
That is all I have to say to all who wants to make a strong password and keep their account safe & secure!!