Symantec ™ Endpoint Protection Cloud
Symantec Website Security Solutions include industry-leading SSL, certificate management, vulnerability assessment and malware scanning. The Norton Secured Seal and Symantec Seal-in-Search assure your customers that they are safe from search, to browse, to buy.
SYMANTEC ™ ENDPOINT PROTECTION CLOUD
Protecting users and their devices is critical for organizations of all sizes. For businesses with limited IT staff, endpoint protection and control over all your users’ devices (desktops, laptops,tablets & smartphones) can be daunting. The need to address advanced threats with limited resources requires a solution that simplifies endpoint protection and device management.
Advanced Endpoint Security Made Easy
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud (SEP Cloud) is an easy to use security-as-a-service that protects and manages PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers from a single console, making it the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security resources.SEP Cloud effectively stops today’s ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks using advanced multi-layered technologies including advanced machine learning and behavior analysis. Utilizing SEPCloud’s, default security settings and self-service device enrollment capabilities, this solution quickly protects your endpoints.
Intelligent Protection for Emerging Threats
A powerful combination of detection technologies stops advanced threats and rapidly-mutating malware regardless of how they attack your endpoint–all in a high-performance, lightweight agent.
- Advanced machine learning blocks new and emerging threats using trillions of samples of good and bad files in the Symantec Global Intelligence Network to power machine-learning results.
- Behavior monitoring determines file risk by monitoring nearly1,400file behaviors while they execute in real time to block malicious files.
- Memory exploit mitigation neutralizes zero-day exploits in popular software that has not been patched by the vendor using signature-less technology that works regardless of the law, bug, or vulnerability.
- High-speed emulation technology detects malware hidden by polymorphic custom packers. A static data scanner runs each file in milliseconds, in a lightweight virtual machine to force threats to reveal themselves, improving both detections rates and performance.
- Network firewall and intrusion prevention technology analyzes incoming and outgoing traffic and blocks threats while they travel through the network before reaching endpoints. Rules-based firewall and browser protection defend against web-based attacks. With strong network protection, you can detect most threats before they reach endpoints.
- File reputation analysis identifies whether a file is good or bad and assigns a reputation score by inspecting key attributes such file download frequency, download data, and download location—allbefore the file arrives at the endpoint.
- Antivirus protection uses signatures and advanced file heuristics to analyze and eradicate malware on endpoints including viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, adware, and rootkits. Cloud-based file lookups during file scans provide the latest information and protect against outbreaks and new and emerging malware.
Stop Targeted Attacks and Zero-Day Threats with Layered Protection
of new and
spreads to your
safety of files
wisdom of the
arrives on a
Mobile Security and Device Management
Mobile threat protection is built into SEP Cloud for iOS and Android devices to provide safeguards including blocking malware and protecting users from fraud. Integrated mobile device management provides visibility and control over network access and device data.
- Safe mobile browsing detects and blocks phishing websites.
- High-risk app detection proactively warns users about suspicious apps or apps that could impact device performance before downloading from the app store
- Password protection prevents unauthorized access to devices by enforcing password requirements, and device controls such as the camera control can limit access or disable use.
- Device lock &wipedevice capability protects the company data on mobile devices in the event a device is lost or stolen by remotely locking access to or wiping data from a mobile device.
- Create Email and Wi-Fi policies to control access to company networks based on device ownership(company or personal) and device security status
Easy to Use Cloud-Based Set-up and Management
SEP Cloud’s highly intuitive cloud management allows you to secure and manage a wide variety of devices in the cloud including PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and servers with broad OS support(Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android).Setup takes just 5 minutes using the default security policy configurations.
Up To Date
|Create polices based on employees or groups that are seamlessly applied to all their devices.||Find and remediate infected devices in 3 clicks and easily bring devices into compliance based on status and distribution.||Stay ahead of threats with always-on security that is automatically updated.|
Always Available Cloud-Based Architecture
Cloud-based management console,user-portal,real-time dashboard, and advanced endpoint protection
- One-click policy configuration enables cross OS platform policy creation that protects users on any device. The policy is created just once, and that policy configuration translates to any device or operating system, greatly simplifying policy deployment and management.
- Employee self-enrollment allows employees to enroll their corporate and personal devices in minutes using an online portal.
- Built-in integration with Identity Providers such as Azure AD, Okta and VIP Access Manager makes it easy to synch users with SEP Cloud. For non-Azure Active Directory organizations, bulk upload of users via an Excel or .CSV the file is available.
- An intuitive dashboard provides a quick view of an entire organization’s devices, their status, and distribution with the ability to run reports and take action quickly to remediate devices and keep them secure and in compliance.
- Automated agent updates delivered from the SEP Cloud service ensures the newest information is downloaded to the device and is always up to date
- Pre-configured templates and reports that can be scheduled or downloaded on-demand meet business reporting needs
- Powerfulcustomizablerule engine with pre-configured alert rules provides actionable intelligence and notification on demand.
Flexible Subscription Options to Meet Your Business Needs
SEP Cloud offers flexible per user or per device subscription options with affordable monthly or annual terms. With a per-user subscription, you can support multiple devices (PC, Mac or Mobile) on a per-user basis for a flat fee and avoid budget surprises. The per-device subscription provides protection for a single PC or Mac device that is used by one or multiple users. With SEP Cloud, your endpoint protection service is always up to date with the latest features enabled and includes 24×7 technical support. The feature
comparison table below details features included with each subscription option:
|Device Protection-Features||Desktop, Laptop,|
Smartphone & Tablet
|Desktop, Laptop &|
Microsoft Surface Tablet
|Network & Browser Exploit Prevention|
|Advanced Machine Learning|
|File Reputation Analysis|
|Behavior Monitoring & Blocking|
|Memory Exploit Mitigation|
|File-based Malware Prevention|
|Granular Device Controls|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Wi-Fi & Email Access|
|Device Protection-Subscription Options||Desktop, Laptop,|
Smartphone & Tablet
|Desktop, Laptop &|
Microsoft Surface Tablet
|Per Device Subscription|
|Per User (up to 5 devices)|