What is an e-Commerce site?
An e-Commerce Website is any type of business that involves the use of the internet and selling a product or service. The first thing that comes to mind is an online store, like Amazon, that sells goods that are then shipped to a consumer. However, an e-Commerce Website could involve the sales of a virtual good or a service as well. eCommerce is growing sector of the internet as more and more originations are bringing their real life stores online. For example, a website set up with the purpose of selling an eBook or informational brochure would be an e-Commerce Website. Another example is a rent a car company that books appointments and takes payment online.
The right e-Commerce Website will engage customers, enrich your business and improve your bottom line. The wrong one can drive traffic away. That is why we offer top-notch solutions to help you solve your e-Commerce problem!
WooCommerce currently powers more than 30% of all ecommerce websites, including Harley Davidson, Cosmopolitan, New Balance, and Entrepreneur. This powerful, extendable platform continues to gain market share due to it’s flexibility and user-friendly interface.
All That You Need For eCommerceincludes web, mobile commerce, social commerce & delivery app
- 100% customizable and accommodates 3rd party integrations
- Search engine and social media friendly
- Amazon cloud and dedicated server deployment
- Dashboards for Admin and sellers to know real-time sales updates
- Flexibility to set unique commission, shipping & seller subscription rates
- Exclusive profile pages for sellers and custom URLs for stores
- Enjoy the advantage of a native app on Android, iOS and Windows
- Personalize your mobile eCommerce app as per your preference
- Loaded with 100+ ecommerce friendly features
- In-app chat, Push notifications, deeplinking, geolocation and more
- Multiple currencies, languages and payment gateways support
- Support for Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, PrestaShop etc
- Replicate your store on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Social login and signup for improving customer subscriptions
- Earn user reviews and ratings on social media
- Seamless sync between your social media stores & ecommerce backend
- Sales analytics for forecasting demands, sales highs and lows
- Support towards multiple payment gateway integrations
- Delegate delivery tasks smartly within available resources
- Track down movements right from pickup to delivery
- Let customers know where their product is via the on demand delivery app
- Geolocation and GPS for navigation and real-time tracking
- Get customer feedback to evaluate the quality of your fulfillment
- Three different delivery status that informs on every stages of progress
eCommerce PricingFree Installation, Cloud Server Setup & Training
Complete List Of 100+ Features
Grow Sales with Online Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization Get your keywords in top positions, web pages ranked and indexed quickly by deploying SEO techniques.
Offers & Discounts
Attract customers and turn visitors into shoppers with discounts
Turn shoppers into your affiliates by creating affiliate programs and accelerate sales rapidly.
Google Adwords & Pay Per Click Advertising
Place your web pages in the best positions possible with paid advertising campaigns
Lure loyal customers and those abandoned your store by offering personalized suggestions via emails.
Create Social Media Presence
Brand yourself and reach millions of potential buyers by replicating your store across social channels.