CloudLinux OS currently runs over 20 million websites and is a leading choice of operating system for shared hosting providers. Designed uniquely for shared environments, CloudLinux OS excels in improving performance, stability, security and server density.
CloudLinux is on a mission to make Linux secure, stable, and profitable. Its flagship product, CloudLinux OS, runs on more than 25,000 production servers today and is recognized as the best OS for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment. CloudLinux OS increases server density and enhances security, thus reducing operating costs, decreasing churn rates, and increasing profitability.
CloudLinux OS delivers these benefits by introducing the latest technologies specifically crafted for shared hosting into its kernel. Combine these features with all its tools and integrate them with major control panels and it becomes a must-have for any shared hosting provider.
- Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
- Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
- Allows end user to select PHP versions 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6
- Gives the power to monitor and control limits such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
- Helps restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
- Compatible with all major control panels
- Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL.