Here is introducing myself “blog@riyad” as a new blogger with new ideas!
Xeon’s official blog is really a good place for the bloggers who want to share their ideas especially related to “e”!
I mean the internet, information technology and so many more…
Nowadays, we all have to create many types of account to log in to many websites, and for this reason, an Individual’s user name & password is very much important thing to remember. In the case of mailboxes or social communication sites, we all have very important emails, important data, and many more. So it is very important to create a strong password so that anyone can’t access our account and get all the important information about us! So I like to give some tips to all so that we can make our account info safe & secure!
- First of all, we have to think of a password that is easy to remember but strong to break by others. Cause if we just think only to make it strong and make it critical, then there is a chance to forget it!
- Password should contain more than 8 characters cause many sites requirement is this.
- Password should be a perfect combination of both letters and numbers cause it is difficult to guess by others.
- Password should not be related to anyone’s personal matters! Cause it is easy to find the password by others who know about u!
- Password can be related to old memories so u can remember them easily!
- Password should be a word that is structured backward.example,”hsedalgnab”(original word=bangladesh).
- Password should not match the user name or full copy of it.
- Password should not contain hyphens, full stops, commas, or any other punctuation marks.
- Password should not be saved by the browser of a PC that is used by many users.
- Password should not be the same as other accounts of a user who uses many accounts.
That is all I have to say to all who want to make a strong password and keep their account safe & secure!!